Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Blog & Weekend Philosophy

A new blog for a new chapter, not that there were many (if any) readers for the old one.

Well this weekend I have a mediocre sized paper to write for Political Philosophy (PL310) and I haven't started it in any way. I have to go into depth on Hobbes' views on the state of nature and how he believes the state of nature is a state of war. Which if you really want more information on you can pick up his book Levithan, which I'll warn you is a fairly dry book even for me.

If you look over the picture you can see what my morning has consisted of; a delicious breakfast and Steve Cahn's Political Philosophy: The Essential Texts. It's a sad thing when breakfast consist of Stewart's Orange'n Cream, Fruit Snacks and bread but oh well. Talking about soda, I miss the Halloween 2009 Jones soda flavors and I can't wait for them to come out with some new stuff this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment