Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Easy Hump Day

To start with I was pretty lucky and I didn't even have to go to my Political Philosophy (PL310) class today, which is always nice. It isn't in anyway my hardest class or my most boring class, but its still nice to take a little break from Kant. I ended up getting my paper in, even though it was one hell of a Sunday of writing about boring 'ol Hobbes.

In other class related news I'm taking this United States Since 1865 (HS127) and my professor is fairly new to the whole teaching realm. More than half the students in the class are freshmen, and roughly half of the class will be on Facebook/Youtube/etc during the whole duration of the class. Which sucks in the way that no one is paying attention and when he tries to get discussion going its just five minutes of silence, which makes the class seem WAY longer. There are about, I don't know, three of us tops that speak out. Well back to my point, he's talking about WWI right now and he's been just misspeaking so much lately. Example: "They purposely bombed civilians in WWI to win the war." Lets have a quick history lesson shall we? When were bombers invented? Post WWI. What is ONE example in which a country openly shelled a city to attack civilians? You can't show me one? Oh okay.

Well I should get back to writing my half page paper for Geography of Latin America (GC300). ~snore~

No comments:

Post a Comment